How to join
Firstly join the IAM and enrol on the Advanced Rider Course at a cost of £149, and you will start as an Associate until you have passed the IAM test, when you will become a Full Member. In brief this one-off fee covers:
- Membership of the IAM for 12 months
- Membership of CVAM for up to 12 months
- The cost of the IAM Advanced Motorcycle Test
- Theory Sessions on the principles of advanced riding
- As many observed rides as are required
- The quarterly IAM Advanced Driving Magazine
You can apply directly online for IAM membership at www.iamroadsmart.com and state CVAM as your preferred group.
Contact CVAM direct
Alternatively come along to one of our events, check us out and sign up with us directly if you wish. You can also contact us direct via our Contact form and request further details from our Membership Secretary.
If you are an IAM Member, then membership of the CVAM group will be £15 a year. (Note: to renew CVAM membership as an Associate is £31.) Annual renewal of the IAM is £32.